Basic criteria for cooperation
PRNEWS.IO is building a community of tens of thousands of news sites and blogs who share their data with us to support our mission of online ecosystem transparency.
Ensuring transparency of the online ecosystem has become one of our primary missions. Many well-known media holdings have already joined our initiative.
Restrictions on cooperation due to regulatory requirements
Given our commitment to information hygiene and security for all participants in the open marketplace, we are working on due diligence procedures and are guided by regulatory compliance restrictions.
We do not accept publishers affiliated with the following countries:
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- North Korea
- Sudan and South Sudan
- Temporarily occupied Crimea (Ukraine)
- Temporarily occupied territories in Donetsk and Luhansk regions (Ukraine)
We also do not work with sanctioned individuals and organizations from the following lists:
- SDN OFAC;
- Resolutions EU 2021/997, and EU 2021/1030.
- Decrees of the President of Ukraine №549/2015, №550/2015, №121/2016, №253/2016, №254/2016, №467/2016, №63/2017, №133/2017, №57/2018, №70/2018, №71/2018, №126/2018, №176/2018, №82/2019, №924/2019, №184/2020, №36/2021, №41/2021, №43/2021, №64/2021, №65/2021, №67/2021, №81/2021, №107/2021, №109/2021, №123/2021, №140/2021, №151/2021, №169/2021, №203/2021, №264/2021, №265/2021, №266/2021, №304/2021, №375/2021, №376/2021, №378/2021, №379/2021, №457/2021, №458/2021, №497/2021, №510/2021, №555/2021, №556/2021, №557/2021, №558/2021, №559/2021, №572/2021, №584/2021, №623/2021, №624/2021, №625/2021, №684/2021, №19/2022, №20/2022, №21/2022, №22/2022.
Limitations on cooperation due to media quality
PRNEWS.IO may not accept websites or blogs owned by the Publisher if the PRNEWS.IO quality team defines them as:
- Link farms: such pages that have a large number of outbound links, whether contextual or not, and that may cause damage to Advertisers, either through search engine penalties or through LinkJuice transmission well below what would be expected from the service that is provided by PRNEWS.IO.
- View farms: PRNEWS.IO understands such pages that are dedicated to selling views in large numbers to make publishers' websites profitable. PRNEWS.IO considers a blog or website a view farm when the ratio of sponsored articles to own articles is less than 1 to 10 (1 sponsored article for every 10 own articles).
- Low quality: pages that do not meet domain ranking or minimum stylistic quality and optimization requirements for the PRNEWS.IO quality team.
- Duplicate: Websites with duplicate content, partially copied, translated or promoted are not accepted. Similarly, websites created using the Wix platform or containing ads that interfere with the smooth navigation of the website will not be accepted by PRNEWS.IO. Since these are the most common cases, PRNEWS.IO reserves the right not to accept any other websites that, in its opinion, do not meet the minimum standards offered on the PRNEWS.IO platform.