Introduction to the site indicators is a reasonable way to ascertain the effectiveness of future publication. PRNews.io provides all the necessary information about the sites including data on geography, traffic sources and seo-metrics.
Ten Quick Ways to Increase Text Uniqueness
Tips from the edition, which is capable of rewriting 40 headings with no repeats at all.
Google improves the algorithms of search delivery, therefore many websites become more and more exacting to paid publications. One might need content of considerable volume now, for another the coherent and competent voice of the text is important, or the third option wants you to give both the first, and the second, and still hit to target audience of the website.
But for most, requirements now relate to uniqueness. Originally, materials were requested rather as an exception, and it was possible to publish the same text on tens of different websites without any issues. Today, many mass media from our catalog ask to make the content unique up to 70-90%.
It is not a problem for the skillful copywriter. But it is sometimes difficult to explain to the author how to put the text in order.
There are several ways to increase the text uniqueness quickly. It is possible to use some of these, as well as all of them at once.
1. Any text can be improved. Just find the phrases which are not pleasant to you, and try to finish them. It is obvious that the sentence "Just Ask Our Manager a Question on the Website and He Will Prompt" is wrong. You can rewrite it, and correct an error at the same time. For example, so: "Answers to all questions can be received in an online support chat on the website".
2. Define an essence and try to give it by simple and clear language. If you meet a structure "And further in the article we suggest you get acquainted with fundamental effective tools of an exit from the above-described situation",—write: "Let's understand how to solve this problem".
3. Change a sentence structure, first of all, get rid of passive voices. A non-personal construction: "The decision was made by management of the company..." gives a red flag and suggests that someone tries to avoid responsibility. Relieve it of sufferings: "The company made the decision..."—an active, sure and honest option, with your respect to the reader.
4. Break difficult syntactic constructions into separate components. Use other types of sentences. If the text is written with difficult phrases, break them up to be short and simple.
5. Present the catalog of homogeneous parts in the list form and vice versa. It is possible and it might be necessary to change the sequence of objects in this list.
6. Decipher abbreviations and reductions. Do not abuse it: it is enough to use "housing estate" instead of "HE" just several times in the text. It is better to explain the meaning of difficult abbreviations at the first mention. If the construction is strange and also offends the eye, it is always possible to replace it with the generalized expression.
7. Use specific synonyms. They should give an essence of the word or expression precisely.
- "On open spaces of the World Wide Web" => "on the Internet", or "online".
- "Housing estate" => "new building" (but only in case it is really a new building).
Be careful, the synonyms can do a disservice: you can use obsolete words or inapplicable variants in this case. For example, to replace "real estate" with the word "housing" whereas it is about the commercial areas.
8. Change the sequence of information submission. Begin with conclusions in a lead and gradually come back to prerequisites by the principle of the turned pyramid. It is possible to work so with the whole text or with separate paragraphs. However, consider that such supply of material is characteristic of news genres and demands a good feeling of the speech and style. This solution can be used if the chosen website article is published in the section "News".
9. Add a background (reference) and draw a conclusion if there is none. Especially if this information can be useful to the reader.
10. Adapt to the target audience. Find out on what website your text will be published, look at the principles of writing articles on this website, and then try to use the similar style. It will establish trust of readers and your content will look natural and native for the website. Thus, clickability of the heading will increase, and your article will have a higher click-through.
If you have tried all these ways, but services of anti-plagiarism show low coefficient of the text uniqueness, then the editors of PRNews.io can offer its services. We can write an article from scratch or make a high-quality, or deep rewriting with high uniqueness.