Recently we’ve launched our new PRNEWS.io affiliate program and we thought it would be great to share this news with you guys!
Basically, this program is designed primarily for the web and SEO-specialists out there — however, the program can also be used by anyone ready to recommend the PRNEWS.io service to their online partners and leave recommendations for our services on the Internet.
Our affiliate program is simple and reliable — but it’s not just about placing referral links and banners on the web. It’s about creating a real PRNEWS.io community, where each member is supporting our service and helping in its promotion. In addition, an affiliate of ours can get a 5% recurring commission of each referred customer they help to bring in!
We understand that before you feel ready to recommend someone PRNEWS.io, first you may want to test out our service yourself.
To become a PRNEWS.io affiliate you will need to:
- Register at our website and create your account.
- Set up your personal Pressroom.
- In the ‘Settings’ menu choose ‘Affiliate Program’
Affiliate dashboard includes all necessary referral links and banners of all seizes. You can also place referral links in your posts on Facebook or Twitter.
If you are going to become a number one affiliate with PRNEWS.io, then in order to get more benefits, you can also buy contextual ads on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yandex Direct and others. Though it requires time to develop this supplemental advertising strategy, all efforts will be likely to be heavily rewarded.
How It Works
The program is designed to provide click-through rates on PRNEWS.io via the following process:
- A visitor clicks a link or banner that includes a special tracking code and enters the PRNEWS.io website.
- A visitor registers on the site and becomes a user of the service; at which point you will get a 5% commission on each paid renewal of the service.
- If a visitor doesn’t register immediately, the information of his or her visit is saved in their cookies for 30 days. During this time period, you will have a chance to obtain a commission if a visitor comes back to the PRNEWS.io website and creates an account.
A dashboard includes real-time statistics and tracks all the unique clicks as well as your commission fees.
In conclusion, we have prepared for you some recommendations and tips regarding the promotion of services within the referral program PRNEWS.io:
- Build an Integration. People like ready-made solutions. In order to simplify your work, it would be great to publish some articles on your website or share some posts on social media. The main thing is to tell other people how to use the PRNEWS.io service and share your experience with them.
- Be Trustworthy. First-time visitors are aware that you get paid for ads on your site and this is understandable. But they also want to believe that your content is unique. That’s why you’ve got to avoid superlatives in your PRNEWS.io service descriptions. If you are not sure what to write, check our ‘Resources’ section.
- Do not spam. We understand that you want to get as many people as possible headed towards our site for a larger number of clicks. We suggest that you avoid posting commercial content on any forum where you are a new user, or sending emails to random people. It’s ineffectively and doesn’t bring good results.
- Be helpful. Your website visitors or your clients may ask you questions about the PRNEWS.io service. If you are not sure about the answers, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team. If you help them to understand how our service works and what benefits it can bring into their business, you’ll increase a chance that they’ll sign up and become paying customers.
- Use several traffic sources. You can promote PRNEWS.io simultaneously on many other traffic sources. Besides your site, you can use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, LiveChat and others.
We hope all above-mentioned tips will help you to achieve your goal and become a successful PRNEWS.io partner as well as drive sales and increase your earnings.