TikTok’s filters are one of the favorite users’ features, but sometimes the filters have to be removed from the TikTok videos. In this article, we’ll tell you a few ways how to remove the TikTok filters in various cases that can help remove the filter effect with ease.
How To Remove Filters From TikTok Drafts
Drafts mean videos that are not published. Before publishing it is possible to modify the prepared video and of course remove the filters from the video. Below you’ll see the steps to try it out:
- In the application click on your profile icon in the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Open a folder with video drafts.
- Choose the video you want to re-edit.
- Click on the filter icon on the edit screen to remove the filter from the draft video.
- Click on the “Remove” symbol to make the filter fade away.
- Tap anywhere on the video to save your changes, minimizing the filters toolbar.
How to Remove Filters While Creating a Video
TikTok offers various filters to the videos by default. If you prefer to publish a realistic, untouched look, you can disable them all.
- In the TikTok app, click on the Plus icon at the bottom to start a new video.
- In the bottom left corner, click on the Effects icon and select any selected effect to turn it off.
- If the trim icon at the top right has a red check mark, click on it to deselect it. You should see the “Turn off beauty mode” text that will appear on the screen.
- Finally, click on the filter icon. Click on the circle with the diagonal line at the top left of the pop-up menu.
All filters and effects are not applied to the video, so you can grab your videos and get a clean, realistic look.
How To Remove Filter From A Saved TikTok Video
Unfortunately, users can’t remove filters from the video that were created not by them.
You can remove the background from a video if a filter was applied just for a background behind the subject. There are multiple video background apps online for your to choose from.
How to Remove TikTok Filter from Other People’s Video
TikTok does not allow you to modify videos of other users. You can only remove filters just from those videos that you’ve created, using the methods described above. Modifying a user’s video is unethical and possibly illegal because the creator made the video.
Boost Your Personal Brand on TikTok with PRNEWS.IO
TikTok has become a powerful tool for building personal brands and reaching a large audience. PRNEWS.IO is a platform that can help TikTok users take their personal brand to the next level by leveraging the power of PR and media outreach.
With PRNEWS.IO, TikTok users can create and publish press releases, which can help them gain exposure and credibility in their respective industries. By using PRNEWS.IO, TikTok users can reach out to media outlets and journalists, who can feature their content in articles, interviews, and other forms of media coverage.
In addition, PRNEWS.IO offers a range of tools and resources that can help TikTok users create high-quality content, develop their personal brand, and connect with their audience. Whether you’re a TikTok influencer, a business owner, or just getting started with building your personal brand, PRNEWS.IO can help you achieve your goals and reach new heights of success. So why wait? Visit PRNEWS.IO today and start building your personal brand with the power of PR and media outreach.
Removing TikTok filters is not as difficult as many people could tell you. The success of social media apps like TikTok is built on the popularity of filters that were created to “decorate” the appearance of their creators through captivating videos. But the trend for realistic photos also becomes very popular, that’s why everyone chooses its style and strategy.