Google recommends tagging paid links with ‘sponsored’ and links in comments with ‘ugc’. Let's take a closer look at the purpose of the tags and differences between them.
Meet New Feature on Board — Newsletter Subscription for PRNEWS.io Users
Our team introduces the new feature for Pressroom which will simplify your workflow as well as improve your user experience dealing with PRNEWS.io.
We are glad to bring you great news today! From now all users of PRNEWS.io service who are going to create their own Pressrooms and publish releases сan evaluate one more feature which will extend functionality and enhance potential of any newsroom.
Newsletter subscribers feature gives you a great opportunity to manage the process of email distribution in fast and easy way.
So having this function on board, you are enable to do the following manipulations:
- manage email letters from within one interface;
- sort and custom email newsletters by contacts in Press lists;
- get the guaranteed delivery mail due to the integration of ISP (unisender);
- receive statistics on delivered and open letters;
- sort and organize a communication history with each separate subscriber.
Sign up to create your free account at PRNEWS.io. Give it a try and ensure that your newsroom has all inclusive functionality which will help you to reach your audience. Stay tuned for more news and take a chance to build a new bridge to shorten the pass with PRNEWS.io.