A capacious, laconic lead is a complicated, but important element of the text. The inexperienced author often gets rid of it, replacing it with the first paragraph, but this it is a bad idea.
Maximise Your Marketing Campaign with Instagram
Continuing our talk about social media networks and their huge impact on business, today we’d like to direct your attention to another popular online service — Instagram.
Providing its users with photo- and video-sharing, this mobile app has over 200 million active subscribers from all over the world. Instagram brings a great variety of visual content, which is driving social engagement like no other. If you are thinking about integrating it into your business, we can confidently say that this is the right step.
You just need to know some tips in order to gain maximum traction with Instagram, so let’s start:
- Get yourself familiar with this service and check Instagram for their Business Blog, which includes all the necessary stuff that you really need: step-by-step instructions, tips, live examples, experience sharing, news, etc. It helps you to better understand how to develop your creative strategy by integrating this social networking service in your business marketing strategy. Create your account and get started!
- Decide how often you can post on Instagram and try to balance fun images with pictures from your business. Tell a story though the images, in this way you’ll definitely win. You need to involve your visitors and catch their interest. Inspire your potential customers with photos which are relevant to your brand. Take into account that the standard size of an Instagram photo is 1080px by 1080px (it was switched on July 2015). You can also post a video, but it has a maximum of 15 seconds, quite a short amount of time to get your message across.
- Write a brief, interesting and catchy description for each post. Use hashtags effectively, but remember that a reasonable limit is five hashtags. If you overuse hashtags, your photo description will look unreadable, messy, and spammy.
- Pay attention to your followers and follow them back. If they have interesting content on their account then you can like, tag or comment on their photos. It will give you a great chance to connect with other bigger brands too and successfully start your business relationships. Also, encourage your followers to share your photos and your page. Sponsored posts and products reviews can greatly optimize your posting workflow as well.
- Running giveaways and promotions will help you to meet your marketing targets, so don’t hesitate to post them in Instagram. You can also offer some discounts for each follow, or craft the contest in a way that will drive more visitors to your profile.
Putting your business on Instagram will help open up a world of opportunity for your company, whether it is a small business or big corporation. Instagram is about visual content that can play into the hands of your customers. Have in mind that a picture is worth a thousand words. This is the main motto of Instagram as well as your perfect weapon to achieve your marketing goals.